His Love

I was 11 years old, when I saw my first Roy Roger. I was fascinated by westerns, cowboys, guns, and horses. After watching a few hundred shows I wanted to know more about the man behind the punching. I read almost all his books and be came, even more fascinated with Roy Rogers, not only was he a Christian, but a singer, song writer, and a father. He adopted many children, and has gone through the pain of losing a wife and three of this children. Even though the hard times, he still encouraged people in the faith, still endured and still kept the faith strong and vibrant , so if you are going through something though lift your eyes to the one who loves you and care for you more then you will ever know.


“Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭136:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬



Comments

  1. Hello Alicia. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you child of God and about your interest in Godly things and War Room. I was encouraged to go through your post on His Love. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich andthe poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults form the west to come to Mumbai to work with u du ring their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time I am sure you will ahve a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you and your family a blessed and a Christ centered New year 2021. MY email id is"dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts