We are His

 Sometimes it’s hard to have the right attitude about things. Sometimes it’s hard to be grateful for the small things. Sometimes you just don’t feel at peace with yourself or with the world. 

  Once when I was on the freeway looking at Gods creation, I just felt at peace. Not with myself, but with my life. He is just so amazing. To think that someone’s capable of creating something so beautiful, is enough to blow my mind. 

  

  Sometimes I feel like I’m not worth it. Not worth anything I have. Not worth the people I have in my life. But, God says differently. He says we are his creation, created in his image. We are even better, more beautiful, and worth more than all his other creation. It’s hard to believe sometimes, but it’s true, true as the nose on your face. 

  God loves us so much. So much, that he created us in his own image, that is pretty cool. And we must be pretty special to be the only creation to be created in his OWN image. He loves us the way we are. We are worth it. We are worth so much he sent his son to die a terrible death for us. He gives us stuff because he loves us, not because we need it. He is the best Father for me could ever ask for. We just have to accept him. 


“God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.”

‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:27‬ ‭NASB


“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.”

Ephesians 2:10 NASB


“Know that the LORD Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭100:3‬ ‭NASB







~Kalia






Comments

Popular Posts